Artificial Intelligence Solutions Bundle
Amazing Social Data for Travel Companies
A huge number of travel related conversations is happening every day on social networks.
Based on nmodes Twitter data (averaged over 1.5 years of observations) there is
- 1 conversation every 15 minutes in which people notify that they are going to NYC;
- 1 conversation every 43 minutes in which people from the USA express intent to go to Europe;
- 1 conversation every 4 minutes with interest or intent to go on vacation;
- 1 conversation every 3 hours in which people are asking for hotel recommendations.
And this is just a tip of the iceberg.
(nmodes currently has 70+ travel-related topics and intents, and growing.)
For travel companies all these are qualified leads, potential customers, and attentive audience.
Reaching out to these potential customers results in a positive consumer experience, brand recognition, and, yes, sales!
Social Engagement and Sales Accelerate When Using Intent-Driven Data
nmodes delivers consumer intent from social web to businesses. In real-time.
That is, if your company is selling cars we will connect you with potential customers out there that express intent to buy a car.
nmodes has partnered with a medium-sized travel company to help grow their social web sales channel. Our approach is to deliver consumer intent relevant to the company (people planning vacations, going on trips, flying to various world destinations, etc) and develop engagement strategies maximizing the impact of this consumer information.
Here are the results based on 4 months of data:
• The most efficient way to achieve short-term sales turned out to be individually targeted promo campaigns. For example, our travel partner created an attractive vacation destination package, and nmodes helped to spread the word on social media to those intended going on vacation.
A typical conversation start leading to promo offering. nmodes intent-based solution made it especially easy to target only relevant end users:
• The response rate varies geographically.
Canada - 20%
USA - 64%.
• The conversion rate is consistent across all locations and is slightly above 4%. When concentrating on vacation packages we were targeting 20-50 prospects daily, resulting in 2-4 sales per week, averaged $15,000 /mo or $200,000 /year.
• The potential for this particular market segment (all-inclusive vacations) in the US is at least x10 higher.
• The engagement was based on the combination of intent-based data and location data.
An intent-based sample for European destination package, travelers from USA:
While working with companies from various verticals we proved that intent-based data paired with location data offers a powerful opportunity to drive sales aggressively and accelerate business growth.
nmodes is best equipped to ensure that your business can benefit from this newly available power.